2015 New Holland Agriculture H7150-18-foot Haybine®
Call for Price
HIGH CAPACITY AND FLEXIBILITY
Now get the large capacity of a self-propelled windrower combined with a highly maneuverable pivot-tongue package. Easy adjustments provide flexibility to adapt it to different crops and field conditions. This is crop cutting and conditioning at its best.
- Haybine® Sickle Header is Key to H7150: The unique Haybine® sickle header is critical in making this machine high capacity. It is the same header used on New Holland self-propelled windrowers, and comes in 14-, 16- or 18-foot widths. The largest version boosts capacity to 12% more than most mower-conditioners on the market. That’s even more than some self-propelled windrowers.
- Unique Dual Sickles Take Smoother Cut: Get smooth, clean crop cutting with the Model H7150 thanks to dual, counter-stroking sickles. Gear driven from both sides, the mower-conditioner operates with less vibration and is easy to service. 1810-strokes-per-minute sickle speed plus a full 3-inch stoke combine for fast, high-capacity cutting.
- Fast Cutting Angle and Height Adjustment: Easily adjust knife and guard angle on the H7150 to suit crop and field conditions. Hydraulic cutting angle adjustment is standard, allowing changes on the go, right from the tractor seat, which is an ideal option when working in rocky fields. And adjustable header skid shoes allow for easy changes in cutting height.
- Header Flexibility for the H7150: The H7150 model uses the same high-capacity Haybine headers used on New Holland self-propelled windrowers. Standard hydraulic-tilt header adjustment allows you to easily change cutterbar guard angle on the go-from 6 to 12 degrees below horizontal cutting angle.
- Floating Auger Swallows Heavy Crop: Handle the heaviest crop with ease. A unique 20-inch floating auger with 5-inch-deep flighting delivers crop smoothly to the conditioning rolls. A slip-clutch protects the auger and conditioning rolls from damage from foreign objects. The floor shield between the auger and conditioning rolls can be set wide or narrow, depending on crop or field conditions.
- Top-Notch Conditioning: The H7150 is all about quality conditioning. It’s proven New Holland chevron-design, intermeshing rubber rolls are gentle with the crop, yet thorough. Unique roll spirals helps grip the crop and keep it moving. The H7150 also offers two other conditioning systems—one for cane-type crops and another for use in low-humidity conditions.
- Unique Roll-Pressure System: Applying near-constant pressure to the crop, even as the crop mat thickness changes, is how the New Holland torsion-bar roll-pressure system is able to deliver the most consistent conditioning available. When the rolls reach their maximum opening, the pressure decreases automatically to permit slugs to pass through without plugging, and without having to stop.
- Easy No-Tools Pressure Adjustment: A turn of a crank is all it takes to change conditioning pressure to match field conditions. No tools are required. The critical roll-gap and roll tension can be adjusted for optimal conditioning, as well. For legumes, the roll should be maintained between 1/64 and 1/16 inches for optimum drydown.
- Additional Conditioning Options: Two optional conditioning systems meet specialized crop needs: Handle alfalfa in low-humidity conditions with factory- or dealer-installed, high-contact, urethane chevron groove rolls that provide intensive conditioning/crushing for fast drydown; For cane-type crops and abrasive conditions, dealer-installed slatted steel rolls work best.
- Convenience of Pivot-Tongue Hitch: Get the capacity of a self-propelled windrower and the convenience of a pivot-tongue package—it’s standard on New Holland H7150 Haybine® mower-conditioner. Easy adjustments provide plenty of flexibility to adapt to different crops and field conditions.
- Major-League Maneuverability: Mow on either side of the tractor, make square corners, open fields easily or center the machine behind the tractor for easy transport with the H7150. A tongue-mounted swiveling pump with a 1000-rpm, telescoping PTO hookup lets you make sharp turns. The pump mounts on the tongue frame for easy tractor hookup, improved driveline durability and better maneuverability.
- Fast Switch from Field to Road Ready: When moving to another field, the auto-engaging locks for the H7150 model save time. Just flip the over-center tongue spring latch and head locks, fully raise the header hydraulically and center it behind the tractor. The tongue lock and header locks engage automatically, so there’s no need to get off the tractor a second time.
- Auger: Single, full floating, 20-in (508 mm) auger with 5 in (178 mm) flighting
- Floating range, in. (mm): 2 (50.8)
- Speed, rpm: 287
- Conditioner: Chevron-design intermeshing molded rubber rolls, torsion-bar roll pressure, single hand-crank adjustment
- Roll length (crushing area), in. (mm): 102 (2591)
- Roll diameter, in. (mm): 10.375 (263.5)
- Drives: Spur drive gearbox and PTOs
- Speed, rpm : 717
- Pressure, lbs./in. (N/mm): 2 to 38 (0.3 to 6.6)
- Roll gap adjustment: Wrench
- Material discharge, in. (mm): Adjustable gate for swath, windrow or intermediate widths; 38 to 96 (965 to 2438)
- Cutterbar: Two opposing assemblies, timed, dual, counter-stroking sickles
- Knives: Bolted, over-serrated sections, adjustable hold-dohold-downs
- Guards: Twin, forged steel, double-hardened
- Cutting height, in. (mm): 1.2 to 6.2 (30 to 157)
- Cutting angle, degrees: -6 to -12
- Hydraulic tilt: Standard
- Guard points max lift, in. (mm): 25 (635)
- Skid shoes: 4
- Sickle drive: Open, dual wobble
- Sickle speed, spm: 1810
- Sickle stroke, in. (mm): 3 (76)
- Cutting Width, ft. in. (mm): 18'3" (5563)
- Overall width, operating, ft. in. (mm): 20'3" (6172)
- Overall width, transport, ft. in. (mm): 20’ 3” (6172)
- Overall length, transport, ft. in. (mm): 29’ 7” (9020)
- Overall height, operating, ft. in. (mm): 6’ 1” (1850)
- Overall height, raised, ft. in. (mm): 6’ 8” (2030)
- Drive: 1000 rpm PTO
- Hydraulic Cylinders: Standard header lift
- Standard tongue shift
- Minimum Tractor Req: 70 hp (52kw)
- Two remote hydraulic circuits required capable of 1750 psi (12066 kpa)
- Operating Speed , mph (kph): up to 8 (13)
- Max safe transport speed, mph (kph): 20 (32)
- Reel: 5-bat, all steel, segmented tine bars and full-flex tines
- Peripheral speed, mph (kph): 6.5 to 10.9 (10.46 to 17.54)
- Speed Adjustment: Variable sheave
- Diameter (maximum), ft. in. (mm): 42” (1067)
- Adjustments: Fore/aft, vertical, pitch
- Drive : Belt and chain
- Bushings/bearings, in. (mm): 1.25 (31.75) bearing w/collar at cam end and bushings at all other locations
- Tires: 31 x 13.50-15, 8PR agricultural Implement
- Tractor Hookup: New patented, tongue-mounted, swiveling pump
- Weight, lbs. (kg): 7,345 (3332)
- Working Width
- 20 ft. 3 in. (6172 mm)
- 20 ft. 3 in. (6172 mm)
- 29 ft. 7 in. (9020 mm)
- 7,345 lb. (3332 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 70 hp (52 kW)