2014 New Holland Agriculture Boomer 3000 Series with Supersuite™ Cab - 3050
10-16.5 Front R4 Tires
17.5L-24 Rear R4 Tires
New Holland 250TLA Quick Attach Loader
72 Inch Bucket
Universal Quick Attach Mounting
Front Quick Couplers on Loader
Upgrade To The Suite; New Holland Super Suite™ Cab
If you have a large property and a wide variety of chores, step up to a deluxe Boomer™ Compact Tractor with Super Suite cab. Their exceptional power, comfort innovative Easy Drive™ CVT transmission, maneuverability, and ease of operation make them ideal for homeowners and hobby farmers alike.
- More Power and Performance: Whether you use your tractor to maintain a few acres or you depend on it to make a living, Boomer™ compact tractors will deliver. In all, there are three models ranging from 40–50 hp to choose from, as a rule of thumb, the more work you do in a typical week, the greater the horsepower you’ll want. Whether your work has you and your Boomer in a sub-zero environment or blistering hot environment the Boomer’s 4 cylinder naturally aspirated engine will perform. Whatever model you choose, there will be an engine under the hood that has the proven reliability that you can trust.
- Exceptional Drivetrain Efficiency: To make you more productive when using implements powered by the rear or mid PTO, Boomer compact tractors are designed with drivetrain components that provide maximum PTO horsepower while minimizing engine power loss.
- Reliability in Inclement Weather: To ensure fast starts in cold weather, Boomer compact tractors come equipped with a quick-heating glow plug and a heavy-duty 600 CCA battery that provides plenty of cranking power.
- Made to Accommodate More: An available 75-amp alternator on Boomer compact tractors provides superior battery charging and the capability to handle the high demand of additional electrical accessories.
- EasyDrive™ Series II Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT): Driving a compact tractor is easier than ever with our new EasyDrive CVT. A single foot pedal controls both travel and engine speeds, and adjusts automatically to match load conditions. There is no more clutching or changing gears. The shuttle shifter is located on the left hand side of the steering column under the steering wheel. Just another feature that provides the large tractor feel. Putting it in the perfect place for any type of loader work. What’s more, the CVT is quieter and more efficient than hydrostatic drivelines.
- Cruise Through Tedious Tasks: Give your right foot a rest. With the Easy Drive Series II CVT maintain a constant working speed with an automotive-style cruise control allowing the operator to hold, fine tune, or resume working speeds. An optional precision cruise control allows operators to dial in constant speeds no matter the terrain or load. From mowing large properties to maintaining speed while moving locations, even for precise speed while spraying; New Holland’s cruise control makes the work easier.
- Functionality At Your Fingertips: In addition to cruise control the other tractor functionality controls are in the easy-to-reach left-hand pod. They include: Reactivity setting: Adjust the acceleration and deceleration characteristics of the tractor to suit your driving style or application; Speed Control: Set the speed range for any task or chore; 2WD/4WD: 4wd is engaged electronically with the flip of a switch when slippery conditions materialize. The EasyDrive Series II CVT is programmable to adjust to your every chore allowing you to work more safely and efficiently.
- Take On Harder Tasks with High-Powered Hydraulics: Whether you need to load mulch, mow the lawn, clear a pasture, dig a trench, till a garden, remove snow or install a fence, Boomer™ compact tractors are up to the challenge. Better yet, with a three-point hitch lift capacity of up to 2,800 pounds (OECD/24 inches behind), you can do all of the above faster with larger, more efficient implements.
- Deluxe Three-Point Hitch: When hooking up implements is easy, convenient and precise, tasks become easier, too. Handy features include: Flexible link ends; Crank-type leveling mechanism; Telescoping stabilizers; Swinging/extendible drawbar; Category I implement ball ends
- Consistency Made Convenient: For consistent results when plowing or grading, an adjustable stop on the hydraulic position control lever allows you to return the three-point hitch to a preset position.
- Ample Power to Go Around: A dedicated steering pump ensures responsive Hydrostatic Power Steering. A separate implement pump—with 9.8-gpm of flow powers implements. This way, one system will not tax the other during demanding conditions.
- The Utmost in Comfort, Style and Convenience: For the most comfortable environment available in a compact tractor, you need look no further then to the SuperSuite™ cab, available on the Boomer 3040, 3045 and 3050. Because of standard heat and A/C you can work in all-day comfort, protected from weather, insects, dust, and noise. For easy storage, the cab can even clear a standard 8-foot garage opening.
- Spaciousness Comes Standard: The more space the better. You will find the hip room, legroom, and headroom to be generous, to say the least, with 60 cu. ft. of interior space surrounding you. Two large doors with grab rails and gas struts open to wide 16.5-inch entry thresholds providing easy access to the SuperSuite cab.
- Forward Visibility Comes First: You will instantly see the difference 46.9 sq. ft. of glass makes. It adds up to 360° visibility that cannot be matched in any other compact tractor cab. One thing you will notice and appreciate right away is that the sloped hood gives you excellent forward visibility from the tractor seat. That is because we put the muffler under the hood and not in your line of sight like competitive tractors. This level of visibility remains unaffected with the New Holland 250TL loader installed. Its sloped arm design allows for a clear line of sight to the bucket edges. For increased safety and productivity, a standard high-visibility roof panel allows you to see the loader through its full range of operation. This allows for safe, efficient and fatigue-free operation.
- Automotive-Style Dashboard: The easy-to-read dashboard instrumentation includes fuel gauge, temperature gauge, tachometer, PTO speed indicator, hour meter, cold starting aid indicator and warning lights for engine oil pressure and battery charge.
- Behold the Accommodator™ Seat: To maximize your comfort and visibility, this premium seat glides on an inclined track to place you at the right spot. It also features three inches of vertical suspension and swivels 20 degrees to the right, making it easy to view your work or the implement behind you.
- 2 wide-opening doors with grab rails and gas strut assist
- Deluxe cloth covered seat with weight adjustable suspension and swivel
- Tilt and telescopic steering column
- Interior rearview mirror
- Suspended brake pedals
- 12V power outlet and accessory power socket
- Adjustable sun visor
- Single cab air filter
- Left and right side steps
- Removable plug in rear of cab to route harness
- Cup holder
- Safety-start system includes an operator-presence switch
- Cell phone clip
- Flexible link-ends
- Telescoping stabilizers
- High-visibility roof panel
- Heat and air conditioning
- Radio-ready with antenna and speakers
- Dual external mirrors
- Front and rear cab-mounted work lights
- Front windshield washer/wiper
- Rear window wiper and washer kit (optional)
- Beacon light and mounting kit (optional)
- High-visibility panel guard for cab roof (optional)
- Maintenance Meets Convenience: Maintaining a Boomer™ compact tractor is easy because all routine maintenance points are located on the right side of the engine. In addition, you can easily check engine oil level without raising the hood and without removing the loader.
- Access Doesn't Get Any Easier: For easy access to the engine, radiator, air cleaner, power steering reservoir, and battery, the hood raises and pivots forward even when a loader or front blade is attached.
- Fill Up Less Often: You can operate for longer periods in between fill-ups thanks to the 13 gallon fuel tank, one of the industry's largest-capacity fuel tanks, which also have wide fill necks in the perfect position for easy refueling.
- Quick and Easy Fluid Level Checks: A dipstick located at the rear of the tractor allows you to check transmission, rear axle, and hydraulic system fluid levels. A large fill port is also provided here.
- Filters Provide All-Around Protection: Dual-element air filter protects the engine in dusty conditions. Single-element fuel filter protects the engine's fuel injection system from rust, dirt, and water. A full-flow, spin-on oil filter provides protection to the engine lubricating system.
- Warranty: Full Coverage: 24 months or 2000 hours; Powertrains: 36 months or 2000 hours
- Engine Make: Shibaura
- Engine Model: N844L
- Engine Power: 50 hp (37.3 kW)
- Rated Engine Speed: 2800 rpm
- Cylinders: 4
- Displacement: 135.2 cu in (2.2 L)
- Aspiration: Natural
- Manufacturer's Description: CVT
- Transmission Type: CVT
- PTO Horsepower: 40.0 hp (30.1 kW)
- Number of Forward / Reverse Speeds: Infinite, 2 ranges
- Maximum Speed Forward R4 Tires: 18.6 mph (29.9 kph)
- PTO operational Type: Independent
- Mid PTO available: Factory Option Only
- PTO Clutch Type: Wet disc
- Standard Lift Capacity 24 Inches behind: 2,800 lb (1270 kg)
- Standard Lift Capacity at lower link point: 3,275 lb (1486 kg) Max.
- Fuel Tank: 13 gal (49.2 L)
- Engine Oil with Filter: 1.6 gal (6.0 L)
- Hydraulic System Type: Open Center
- System Pressure: 2489 psi (171.6 bar)
- Main Hydraulic Pump Type: Gear
- Standard Pump Flow: 9.8 gpm (37.1 Lpm)
- Hitch Category: Category I
- Flex Link Ends: Standard
- Telescoping Stabilizers: Standard
- Service Brake Type: Wet disc
- Service Brake Operation/Actuation: Mechanical Pedal
- Number of Drive Wheel: 4WD
- Front Driving Axle Steer Angle, from center: 54 degrees
- Operator Platform: Semi – Flat
- Cab Mounting: Iso-mounted
- Glass Area: 48.6 sq ft (4.52 sq m)
- Exterior Mirrors Available: Dual exterior standard
- Type of Instrument Cluster: Analog and digital combo
- No. of Forward Lights, Front End & Fenders: 4
- No. of Rear Lights: 1 Opt
- No. of Forward Lights on Cab, Front End & Fenders: 6
- No. of Rear Lights on Cab: 2
- Length, 4WD, including Rear Hitch: 122 in (3099 mm) w/all tires
- Overall Minimum Width: 66.4 in (1687 mm) w/ Ag (R1) tires
- Front Wheel Track, 4WD, minimum R4 Tires: 50.3 in (1278 mm)
- Front Wheel Track, 4WD, maximum R4 Tires: 50.3 in (1278 mm)
- Rear Wheel Track, minimum R4 Tires: 55.3 in (1404 mm)
- Rear Wheel Track, maximum R4 Tires: 67.4 in (1712 mm)
- Total Weight, 4WD w/Cab: 4,136 lb. (1876 kg)
- Standard Tire Size, R4 4WD Front: 10x16.5
- Standard Tire Size, R4 Rear: 17.5x24
- Height to Top of Cab: 90.3 in (2294 mm)
- Front Axle Clearance: 11.9 in (302 mm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Model N844L - 135.2 cu. in. (2.2 L), 4 cylinder, natural aspiration
- 50 hp (37.3 kW)
- PTO HP
- 40.0 hp (30.1 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2800 rpm
- 90.3 in. (2294 mm)
- 66.4 in. (1687 mm) with Ag (R1) tires
- 4,136 lb. (1876 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.9 in. (302 mm)
- Tire Size
- Front: 10x16.5; Rear: 17.5x24
- Fuel Capacity
- 13 gal. (49.2 L)
- Wet disc
- Type: Open Center; Standard Pump Flow: 9.8 gpm (37.1 Lpm)
- Drive Type